Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Color Coolerz by Crayola

image of crayola flavored water
Crayola Color Coolerz are brightly colored bottled water that is sweetened with sucralose, or splenda, instead of sugar or corn syrup.

The flavors include: Berry Blue, Wild Strawberry, Screamin' Green and Purple Pizzazz. These are sold in 8-packs of kid friendly 8-ounce bottles & retail for around $2.99.

These coolers are packed with vitamins are a healthful alternative to soft drinks. My son just loves them. When you can't get your kids to drink tap water, this is the next best thing. Crayola, you get an A+ in my book!

Disclaimer: I purchased this product for my own personal use and review purposes. No compensation was received. The thought and opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from my readers! I value your opinions, advice and enjoy your questions. Leave your comment here, and remember - if you are commenting as a giveaway entry please include your email address. Thanks!